[เฉลย] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Ota Kisaki : Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
    • C : "Um, I don't really want to..."
    • C : Silently nod.

Episode 2
    • B : Ask him to leave.
    • B : "No."

Episode 3
    • C : "What a lovely story."
    • B : "I'm fine by myself."

Episode 4
    • A : "should I go buy some?"
    • C : "I've never been there."

Episode 5
    • C : "That's not true."
    • B : "Yes."

Episode 6
    • B : Beg.
    • A : Go.

Episode 7
    • C : "How about bowling?"
    • A : "I like it."

Episode 8
    • B : Respond normally.
    • A : "A morning walk."

Episode 9
    • B : "I'm a human!"
    • C : "I'll go, too."

Episode 10
    • A : Sit down next to him.
    • A : "I know."

Episode 11
    • A : "Aren't you worried?"
    • A : "Write a retraction!"

Episode 12
    • A : "I'm Koro."
    • C : Wait and see.

Episode 13
           ...SUPER HAPPY ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment