[CG] Shall we date?: Scarlet Fate - Gentoka : Main Story CG


 Prologue
The Encounter of Sinners #1

Prologue
The Encounter of Sinners #2

You're Awake?

Your Safety Is My Top Priority #1

Your Safety Is My Top Priority #2

Your Safety Is My Top Priority #3

Husband and wife

As Head of Kifu

The Man in the Moonlight

Spirit Flames

The Invisible Wind Blades

I'll Be the Sword to Protect You

I'd Be Needed Here

An Expert's Game

The Innocent Side of Gentoka #1

The Innocent Side of Gentoka #2

The Innocent Side of Gentoka #3

The Innocent Side of Gentoka #4

The Innocent Side of Gentoka #5

The Innocent Side of Gentoka #6

Madness

A Lance of Fire

Gentoka's Warmth

The Stone Game

Turning Into a Monster

The Dance of Death

My Existence Is a Sin #2

My Existence Is a Sin #1

Kiss

I Want to Live with You

My Life Is Yours

The Nine-Tailed Fox

My Soul Friend and Comrade #1

My Soul Friend and Comrade #2

Wedding Ceremony

0 comments :

Post a Comment