[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Demons' Bond - Kazuya : Main Story Walkthrough



Sweet Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • There is no need to apologize...
    • No, I do not...
    • Follow after him.
    • Go and check on the others. ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Go back to my room.] for get the CG.
    • Go and look for Gin-o. ***** Bookmark before answer *****
Load the Bookmark, select [Talk to Kazutake and Elder Tsuki.] for get the CG.

Chapter 2
    • I think we shouldn't be that suspicious.
    • Tell him what you heard.
    • We were just fighting with that assassin.

Chapter 3
    • Of course I have not.

Chapter 4
    • I just did what was necessary.
    • Go and train.
    • I do not know.

Chapter 5
    • Ask him what's he going to do.
    • Keep it a secret.

Chapter 7
    • Because I might be able to help you.
    • Shouldn't talk to Ieyasu instead?
    • Because I'm worried about you.
    • Ieyasu is so important to you?
    • I understand what you say...

Chapter 8
    • I don't think I could do anything about it.
    • Stay here.
    • How could you be so selfish?

Chapter 9
    • Please give me a little time to think...
    • No, nothing.
    • Apologize.

Chapter 10 ***** Bookmark before answer ***** [For get the Flashback Ending.]
    • We've got on choice but to believe in him.
    • What warning is this?
    • Is it OK if I ask Elder Tsuki instead?

Chapter 11
    • Get a hold of yourself.
    • Play for Kazutake's safety.

Chapter 12
       ...SWEET ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback Ending Route

***** Load the Bookmark*****

Chapter 10
    • Are things really all right?
    • I shouldn't ask any more questions.
    • I understand.

Chapter 11
    • It'll be all right.
    • Contact Kazutake in secret.

Chapter 12
       ...FLASHBACK ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment