[เฉลย] Shall we date?: War of Prayers - Christopher : Main Story Walkthrough


Alone Together Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • I'm going to chase him!
    • The power of darkness?

Chapter 2
    • Just accept it already!
    • That's most like it!

Chapter 3
    • Talk about myself.
    • I'm going to trust in the Crystal.

Chapter 4
    • Chestnut.
    • I won't make any excuses.

Chapter 5
    • He must be sad.

Chapter 6
    • I believe in my experience.
    • Having trouble sleeping?

Chapter 7
    • I wonder if Matthew watch over Melissa like that.
    • Talk about Sapphirus.

Chapter 8
    • Zoe is in danger.
    • Zoe's in trouble.

Chapter 9
    • Christopher isn't like that.

Chapter 10
    • Tell me why.
    • Talk to Simon.

Chapter 11
    • It's because we're companions.
    • Don't decide things by yourself.

Chapter 12
    • Honor your promises.
    • I have to protect him.

Chapter 13
    • Let me watch your back.
    • Leave him alone.

Chapter 14
    • I'll have to try attacking at the same time!

Chapter 15
    • Don't give up.
    • Admit it.

Chapter 16
       ...ALONE TOGETHER ENDING...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer Maiden Ending Route

Chapter 1
    • I have to call him back!
    • I so happy I was able to transform!

Chapter 2
    • I promise I'll do my best!
    • I have to do my best.

Chapter 3
    • Keep asking questions.
    • I have to trust in Christopher.

Chapter 4
    • Gray.
    • You're right.

Chapter 5
    • He must blame himself for not protecting her.

Chapter 6
    • I believe in Christopher.
    • Were you looking for me?

Chapter 7
    • Christopher is a good person.
    • Talk about Shadows.

Chapter 8
    • Christopher will be with me.
    • Thanks to you, Christopher.

Chapter 9
    • I believe in Christopher.

Chapter 10
    • Tell me why.
    • Talk to Christopher.

Chapter 11
    • It's because he's accepted me.
    • You can't carry this burden by yourself.

Chapter 12
    • Don't run off on your own.
    • I'm his companion.

Chapter 13
    • I don't care. I'm going with you.
    • Go over to him.

Chapter 14
    • I'll strike back with pure magic!

Chapter 15
    • Don't you want to touch Christopher?
    • Deny it.

Chapter 16
       ...PRAYER MAIDEN ENDING...

0 comments :

Post a Comment