[เฉลย] Shall we date?: Princess Arthur - Galahad : Main Story Walkthrough


Chapter 1 - The Knights of the Round Table
    • Not really...
    • Is it okay to talk to them?
    • Try talking to him again.

Chapter 2 - As King
    • Did he say anything else?
    • Oh, all right.
    • We'd better not. It's dangerous.
    • I'm asking this of you as a girl.
    • I have.
    • Please do.
    • It makes me afraid.
    • Spare her.
    • There's someone I find dashing.
    • The forest.
    • I am not a daddy's girl!
    • Yes, I was playing.

Chapter 3 - The Kingdom
    • No, I'm glad you brought it up.
    • I want you to call me Your Majesty.
    • I want to get to know you better, Galahad.
    • Surveying my kingdom.
    • I've already made plans with Gawain...
    • Why don't you want to reply on him?
    • We can't do something so rude.
    • I'm not interested.
    • Let him go.
    • Yes, I do.
    • Let's stop.
    • Because I was really happy.
    • I don't think I can.

Chapter 4 -  First Campaign
    • That's precisely why I want to know.
    • I will go into battle.
    • Save myself.
    • I'm not sure.

Chapter 5 - Peaceful Days - Galahad -
    • I'm fine now.
    • Go after him.
    • Sorry, maybe another time...
    • I do trust you.
    • How about the lake where Nimue lives?
    • But I want to win fairly.

Chapter 6 - Drawing Closer
    • What's your favorite flower?
    • I want to trust you more.
    • I'll try my best.
    • Ask him to teach me the Sword Dance.
    • It's very fitting.
    • Galahad.
    • I think it's you.

Chapter 7 - Change
    • Invite him to join me.
    • I want people to like you.
    • You're so sweet, Galahad.
    • I'm worried.
    • I don't.
    • Yes.

Chapter 8 - The Sea We See Together
    • Wade in.
    • The castle plaza.
    • I was delighted.
    • Feed it to him.
    • Want to go together?
    • Keep the Holy Sword to myself.

Chapter 9 - The Void Vessel
    • Because he seem like he knows everything.
    • Tell him about Galahad's sword.

       ...SWEET ENDING...



0 comments :

Post a Comment